Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday 21 April 2012

HE meant for ME ??

~ASSALAMUALAIKUM~

Guys , I dont know how to describe my feeling toward HIM ,
yeahh , Mr.Z ! actually i dont know why i'm fall in love with u ,
i dont know why i got to know a boy named Mr.Z ,
i dont know how i got to be ur gurlfren ,
i really dont know why i love u damn much !
and i really2 dont know why !
thats must be exactly questioning in my mind -,-
~Sometimes i feel like i love u so much coz u're so sweet !
~Sometimes i feel like i really2 hate u coz u're so annoying !
hey love ? why u come into my life ? 
i hate this feeling coz sometimes it can bring me .. hurm being like an idiot 
smiling without reason !
ouchh ! so pain ! but if i dont have this , i might be more and more pain too !
somebody help me please .
okay , i really want to know why u fall in love with me ?
why u really want to know a gurl named Schiera ?
why u want to be my boyfie ?
why u always accept my weakness ?
why u always giving me a hope like a gurlz do ?
why u will always and always still wanna stay with me even i had done a lot of mistakes with u ?
why ? why ? why ??
You love me without fear ,
Trust me without wondering ,
Love me without restrictions ,
Want me without demand ,
Accept me who i am ,
why u still love me dear ? :"( huk3 sad okay . haha .
i know its just a PUPPY LOVE ,
but if u're meant to be my future teett  , i accept u with all my openheart :) hihi .
anyway , i dare to swear that ILYSM .



~LoveSchieraAdam~

2 comments:

~ JiE AdAm ~ said...

HAH ! S0 DICK DICK ! FUCKING HELL SHIT ON YOU .. HUARGHHHHH .. SENGAL SI KADAK KOTOK ..

schiera said...

what the hell you ? lottering on ur shit shirt ! Grrr ~ give nice komen lahh . bitch ! talk to my middle finger Q . huhu